What we expect from you?
We are looking for an experienced person as SEO analyst, who has in-depth knowledge in SEO scrutiny, technical skills for tagging, linking and modifying content to optimize search, and the ability to understand client requirements and marketing goals.
- Analyze current position of a brandwhereabouts of a business’ ’s online presence and compare it with its competitors positions.
- Based on the analysis done and the other inputs received, Sstrategize the SEO (white hat – on page, off page) & SEM roadmap.
- Perform Conduct keyword analysis and create, run and manage SEO & SEM related- tasks independently.
- Apply knowledge of SEO (both on- and page & off- page) and implement link-building strategies.
- Independently cCreate, run and manage PPC, display and affiliate marketing campaigns with relevant keyword analysis.
- Perform ROI analysis, create analytical reports to track and improve digital marketing efforts.
- Recommending strategies and suggestions in improving client’s campaign performance.
- Work well with other teams such as content, design, and web team with business development team,to offer strategies and ideas to improve.
- Increase traffic for a website and have an overall increase in brand visibility.
- If needed, accountable to create, run and manage social media campaigns as required.
- Require someone who has a Hhighly data-driven approach to problem solving and decision making.
In-depth keyword research, understanding trends in traffic and analytics, building backlinks, programming in HTML, expertise in WordPress, creating solid ranking strategies and being updated in the latest SEO practices.