What we expect from you?
We’re looking for a 3D Lighting and Rendering Artist to join our team of experts at Skyblue. In-depth knowledge and experience in lighting and rendering 3D animation characters and props are a must. In this role, you’ll partner with art directors and 3D modelers to develop new assets and innovative experiences. Working with the design team, you will play an important role in shaping how Skyblue tells visual stories.
- Lighting using 3Ds Max.
- Setup materials and render layers.
- Collaborate with texturing and shading artists, concept artists, art directors, proto-typers, and engineers.
- Support the development of character textures and shading specs for lighting and rendering optimization.
- A strong 3D lighting and rendering portfolio that showcases your work.
- Proficiency in 3Ds Max.
- Experience shading models and manual lighting.
- Experience using render managers like BackBurner and DeadLine.
- Precision and an eye for details.
- Knowledge of low polygon and high polygon modeling is a plus.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Maya.
- Knowledge of composing.
- Work experience on animation projects is highly desired.
- Ability to complete tasks within production schedules and deadlines in an organized manner.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new workflows, methods, and design styles.
- Someone who’s open and responsive to guidance and review notes from both creative and technical supervisors.