What we expect from you?
We are looking for an experienced person who is passionate about design, has solid expertise in designing websites, brochures, online merchandise etc., highly creative and quick in coming up with ideas and visuals. Since this post is that of a senior designer, we require someone with exceptional drawing and illustration skills with the added skill of conceptualizing and coming up with creative ideas/concepts/designs/solutions for a variety of requirements such as branding (logo design, web designing, online ads, banners/billboards, flyers, posters) and event requirements such as stage design, decorations, aesthetics etc. You will be required to create designs and artwork for clients requiring branding solutions, marketing strategies, website creation and redesign, digital merchandise and all kinds of promotional material. You will also be involved in designing for events including stage setup, decorations, aesthetics etc.
- Responsible for art direction and graphic design, seeing all projects through from concept, design, production, completion and delivery.
- Interact with Copywriter to develop creative concepts and overall design solutions.
- Work closely with project/event coordinator to keep all projects on track.
- Interpret client requirements, come up with logos, design creative websites, graphics for digital merchandise, billboards/hoardings, social media marketing etc. for clients who require complete branding solutions.
- Analyse existing designs, logos and other brand elements for clients that require a revamp and offer new ideas and design solutions.
- Develop concepts to meet client guidelines, and be aware of the budget constraints. Provide accurate time and cost estimates for the task/project.
- Presents design work at various stages to stakeholders for review and final approval.
- Work together with the content, marketing, animation and web-building teams to create understand and meet client requirements.
- Advise stakeholders on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues.
- Interface with printers and various external vendors. Attends press checks and participates in photo shoots as needed.
- Completion of other tasks and duties as assigned
If you think you have it in you to be part of a core team that has a vision to build grand things, then don't hesitate to contact us. We believe every individual has a unique set of talents and skills that are irreplaceable. Be the one to make a difference, rather than just being part of the difference.
- Solid technical knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and CoralDraw
- Artistic and good in creating sketches and designs
- Experience in designing websites and online platforms from scratch and to suggest redesigns and modifications for existing websites and other brand elements.
- Ability to come up with ideas and visual concepts for brochures, logos, posters, flyers, and online marketing such as website design, ads, digital merchandise etc.
- Good conceptualization skills required for stage design, backdrop etc.
- Good comprehension to understand branding guidelines, digital media marketing, event requirements and convert them into design solutions.
- Ability to work with a team, good collaboration skills and flexibility to handle different tasks.
- Aware of new tools and design technology that come up in the market.
The senior graphic designer is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing design solutions that cater to our clients looking for branding, marketing, and event planning. We have designated the post as “senior” because of the authority in decision-making when it comes to conceptualization and steering the design team. We also would like them to guide junior designer(s), and contribute to the projects creatively with unique ideas and expertise.